Gun Safety Tips
- Follow local, state, and federal gun laws. If you own or sell guns, you must still use extreme care when handling them. Mistakes happen, and guns have the potential to seriously injure or kill.
- If you area outside your home state, check applicable local and state laws regarding gun ownership, possession, and use.
- Make sure that you get safety training and practical experience to supplement your lawful gun possession and ownership.
- Like any dangerous weapon, guns have the ability to hurt others. If someone is hurt, or property is damaged in an incident involving your gun, you could be held liable in a civil lawsuit, and/or face charges in a criminal court.
- Protect Child Safety
- Keep your firearm safely secured and unloaded when not in use.
- Never use guns while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.